Bru-wers (Pty) Ltd- Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions of Bru-wers (Pty) Ltd and www.bru-wers.com. By using this website and/or by purchasing any of our goods of the above-mentioned company and its website you are confirming you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, and that you agree to these terms and conditions.
- “We” refers to Bru-wers (Pty) Ltd, “us” and “our” have corresponding meanings. We are a company duly registered in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa, registration 2021/182652/07.
- “You” refers to yourself as the purchaser and/or user of the website.
- “Product(s)” means any goods or other products sold on this website, “goods” has a corresponding meaning.
- All goods displayed on our website are subject to availability. If any goods you ordered are not immediately available or are not available at all, we will let you know as soon as possible.
- You acknowledge that stock of all goods on offer is limited and that pricing may change at any time without notice to you. We will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and to ensure that when stock is no longer available, it is discontinued on the website, but we cannot guarantee the availability of stock. If goods are no longer available after you have placed an order, we will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of any amount already paid by you for such goods.
- The stated prices on our website are in South African Rand and are only valid and effective in South Africa.
- Images of products may include the use of props including but not limited to glassware. Such props are used solely for aesthetic purposes and are not included in the product for sale.
- We will indicate the acceptance of your order by delivering the goods to you or allowing you to collect them, once payment has been received. Only at that point will an agreement of sale between you and Bru-Wers come into effect. This is regardless of any communication stating that your order or payment has been confirmed.
- Once an agreement of sale is completed, you assume all risk and full responsibility for the goods.
- We reserve the right to not process an order or to cancel an existing order (partially or completely) if there has been an error. Errors include the goods no longer being available, the incorrect price being displayed, or an inaccurate description of the goods. We will inform you of any errors as soon as we become aware of them and, as soon as possible thereafter, we will refund you for any amount already paid.
- We will not be liable for any loss or claim relating to a transaction based on any error.
- Orders cannot be amended in any way once they have been invoiced, including changes to a delivery address.
- We reserve the right to refuse orders and/or cancel any sale at our discretion.
- You consent to our use of the services of reputable and secure third party payment service providers in order to process financial transactions and acknowledge that doing so necessitates the disclosure of your payment information when you make a purchase.
Deliveries on all orders
- Orders which are to be delivered to Cape Town and or its immediate surrounding areas will be delivered at check out. This fee is subject to change.
- Delivery times are between 2-3 working days.
- You will be notified of delivery before dispatch.
- Should you be unavailable for delivery after two attempts made by Bru-wers you may be subject to another delivery fee.
- Should you wish to have a delivery made to anywhere over 35 km’s outside of Cape Town please contact us to get an alternate quote.
- A person over the age of 18 will need to sign for your order. Should there not be an over 18 to accept delivery, this will be classified as a failed delivery.
- Orders over R750 will be eligible for free delivery in Cape Town and surrounding areas.
- For orders outside of Cape Town and it’s immediate surrounding areas please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly for a personalised quote.
Exchange and refunds
- You may exchange a product for another within (5) working days of delivery thereof, provided that it is in its original condition and packaging. You may exchange said product for one of equal or greater value, provided that you pay the difference should you wish to exchange it for one of greater value.
- You may return a product within 48 hours of delivery by contacting us. To receive a refund, the product must be in its original condition and packaging. Any delivery fee incurred in the purchase of the returnable goods is non-refundable.
- Should you provide an erroneous address for the delivery of goods purchased, Bru-wers will not be held liable for any deliveries to incorrect address.
- You have the right to request that we no longer contact you for the purposes of direct marketing by any form of electronic communication, such as email, SMS or WhatsApp notifications by “opting out” of any direct marketing communications we may send to you.
- Information given at check out will be used for order confirmation information, contacting you during delivery or any other communication relating to that order.
- If you register a new profile and choose to opt in to receive communication from Bru-wers you will receive exclusive offers, freebies, special occasion reminders, or survey prompts via platforms including email, WhatsApp, SMS and more.
- If you give us your contact details on any of our promotional pop-up banners, we will automatically add you to our database too. You may receive communication on platforms including WhatsApp, emails and more.